Privacy and Personal Data Policy
This Policy shall regulate the order of processing and using personal and other data on the Akbarys website.
- 1.1. User is a person using the Website.
- 1.2. Applicable Law is the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 1.3. Personal Data are the User's personal data, which the User provides independently upon registration or when using the Website functionality.
- 1.4. Data are other data about the User (not included in the Personal Data concept).
- 1.5. Registration is filling by the User of the Registration form available on the Website by indicating the required information and sending the scanned documents.
- 1.6. Registration form is a form available on the Website, which the User must fill out to be able to use the Website in full.
- 1.7. Service(s) are services provided by the Operator on the basis of an agreement.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
- 2.0. The Operator shall collect and store only those Personal Data that are necessary for the provision of Services by the Operator and interaction with the User.
- 2.1. Personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- 2.2. 1 provision of Services to the User;
- 2.3. 2 User identification;
- 2.4. 3 interaction with the User;
- 2.5. 4 sending promotional materials, information and requests to the User;
- 2.6. 5 conducting statistical and other studies;
- 2.7. The Operator, among other things, will process the following data:
- 2.8. 1 first name, second name and patronymic;
- 2.9. 2 e-mail address;
- 2.10. 3 phone number (including cell one).
- 2.11. The User shall not provide the Website with any personal data of third parties (except when representing interests of these persons, with documented consent of the third parties to perform such actions).
3. PERSONAL AND OTHER DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURE
- 3.0. The Operator shall use Personal Data in accordance with the Personal Data Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Operator's internal documents.
- 3.1. Personal Data and other User's Data shall be kept confidential, except when such data is publicly available.
- 3.2. The Operator has the right to keep an archive copy of Personal Data. The Operator has the right to store Personal Data and Data on servers outside the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 3.3. The Operator has the right to transfer Personal Data and User Data without User's consent to the following parties:
- 3.4. 1 authorities, including bodies of inquiry and investigation, as well as local self-government bodies at their motivated request;
- 3.5. 2 in other cases expressly provided for by applicable laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 3.7. Данные — иные данные о Пользователе (не входящие в понятие Персональных данных).
- 3.8. 1 the User has expressed his/her consent to such actions;
- 3.9. 2 the transfer is required as part of the User's application of the Website or the provision of Services to the User;
- 3.10. The Operator automatically processes Personal Data and Data.
4. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- 4.0. The Operator shall provide adequate protection of Personal and other data in accordance with the Legislation, and shall take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data.
- 4.1. The applied protection measures allow, among other things, to protect Personal Data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties therewith.
5. OTHER PROVISIONS
- 5.1. Any possible disputes arising from this Agreement shall be resolved under the applicable law at the Operator's residence. Before applying to court, the User must follow the mandatory pre-litigation procedure and send the corresponding claim to the Operator in writing. The responding deadline to such claim is thirty (30) business days.