To provide delegates with basic life support skills to support life in an emergency situation, until qualified assistance is available.
This training includes Basic Emergency Life Support refresher, and builds on it with the treatment of more severe medical conditions such as: electrical injuries, chemical burns, chest & abdominal injuries, allergic reactions & heat stroke.
On completion, delegates will be able to demonstrate competence in the theory and practice of the following:
– First aid for electrical injuries
– Premedical first aid
– First aid for faints, heat and sun strokes
– First aid for foreign object in the eyes
– First aid for bleeding
– First aid for wounds
– First aid for fractures, dislocations, injures and sprains
– Reanimation technique
– Sequence of turning injured person sideways