Sperian Premium 5000 with additional protection against gases and vapors
PRODUCT NUMBER: 10 055 91
Product Use Application: Textile, abattoirs, metallurgy, construction, iron and steel industries, hospitals, etc … Protects against dusts, mists and fumes containing calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, cellulose, cotton, flour, ferrous metals, vegetal and mineral oils, metal-working fluids (this list is non-exhaustive). In case of exposure to levels of organic gases and vapours below WEL*(methyl-ethyl-cetone, glutaraldehyde, etc …), offers reduction of the nuisance due to odours.
Maximum usage level: can be used in atmospheres containing solid and/or liquid aerosols in concentrations up to 4 x WEL*: FFP1 class (low toxicity). “NR” (Non Reusable) marked, it can be used one single shift (according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009). Certain restrictions or limitations may apply in the case of specific contaminants. Please refer to applicable health and safety standards.
Limitation to use:
This single-use filtering half-mask should NOT be used in the following situations :
– oxygen concentration is less than 17% (oxygen-deficient atmospheres)
– contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or are immediately dangerous to life or health
– contaminants concentrations exceed levels fixed by applicable health and safety standards or 4 x WEL*
– in the presence of toxic or radio-active contaminants
– in the presence of gases or vapours which concentrations exceed WEL*
– fire fighting.
We recommend users to ensure that the level of protection offered by the respirator is sufficient for the type and concentration of contaminant(s) in the work area.
For use only by trained and qualified personnel.
Leak-tightness is unlikely to be achieved if the mask is worn against a beard or facial stubble.
This respirator does not supply oxygen.
* WEL : Occupational Exposure Limit. Feature
• Designed to deal with nuisance level organic vapours with superior odour removal capabilities.
• Heat-moulded shells:shape maintained even in moistened and heavy loading environments.
• Ultra-soft hypoallergenic Willtech™ flange seal with absorption properties and a tight sealing film for an exceptional comfort and a perfect fit.
• Preformed and coloured nosebridge to save time to perfectly adjust the mask and to instantly identify its protection level.
• Large internal volume to easily communicate and breathe.
• Twin elastic straps, ultra flexible and strong, stapled outside of the filtering area to avoid any risk of leakage.
• Lightweight respirators (13g) to reduce wearers’fatigue.
• No latex, no silicone, nor PVC.
• Dolomite tested. Benefit
• Protection and wearer acceptance guaranteed with regard to during periods of extended use.
• Added safety offered.
• Exceptional level of comfort.
• Prevents irritation.
• No risk of allergies.
• No restriction with regard to use.
• No need to change respirators for the normal period of use.
• Environment-friendly. Standard
EN149.2001 Mask Type
Molded Cup Protection Class
Double elastics Mask Size
Medium Latex Free
Yes PVC Free
Yes Silicone Free
Yes EC Category PPE
3 Quality Assurance
ISO 9001 / 2000 EC Certificate Number
Q.S.001 EC Attestation Number
928 Life Cycle
3 years Storage Information
Temperature range of storage conditions:-20°C/+40°C
Maximum relative humidity of storage conditions: less than 95% Quantity per Box/Pack/Case
20, 200, 5 400