The AX filter is used for protection against type AX toxic gases according to the EN 371:1992 standard (i.e. organic gases and vapours produced by solvents whose boiling point is < 65°C).
This filter is used with a Sperian full-face mask.
The full-face mask and AX filter set must only be used when the toxic concentration is less than 2000 x TLV.
(TLV= TWA for 8 hours of work or STEL for 15 minutes of work)
(cf. INRS document ed. 780 “Respiratory protection devices”).
They can only be used in sufficiently ventilated premises where the atmosphere contains a minimum oxygen volume of 17 %. CHARACTERISTICS :
– Type 300 cc
– Lightweight and resistant aluminium alloy housing with plastic cover
– 106 mm in diameter
– Does not obstruct the field of vision
– EN 148-1 conforming threaded connection to the Sperian full-face mask, ensuring a reliable connection and an excellent seal
– Activated and impregnated coconut carbon
– Very high absorption capacity. GASES TESTED :
– Isobutane C4H10
– The concentration of the test gas is 0.05% vol. for methoxymethane and 0.25% vol. for isobutane
– The tested air flow is 30 litres per minute
– Minimum duration required before “breakthrough”
C2H6O: 50 min.
C4H10: 50 min. PACKAGING :
Packaged in individual cardboard boxes.
In case of a claim on this product, please indicate the lot number shown on the label. Feature
Aluminium casing Benefit
– Less of an impact from external shocks – Memory of shocks – physical ‘tell-tale’ Feature
Coconut based carbon Benefit
Optimal period of use Feature
P3 filter Benefit
Constant optimal filtration Feature
Filter structure Benefit
Lower breathing resistance – less user fatigue Feature
Service life Benefit
Product offering quality and the possibility of safe storage between periods of use Feature
Tightness test Benefit
Wearer safety Feature
– Safe – Easy storage EC Category PPE
3 Quality Assurance
ISO 9001 / 2000 EC Certificate Number