Light and stretchable, the Miller Manyard® moves with you.
Unsurpassed on the market, it offers : No tripping or snagging
• A UNIQUE stretchable design for greater
manoeuvrability and safety.
• When contracted, it greatly reduces the risks of tripping,
snagging and dragging.
• A safety clip that straps on to the harness to hold the
Manyard® when not in use, thus limiting tripping risks. Reduces fall arrest forces
• Special woven shock-absorbing inner core which reduces
fall arrest forces.
• Heavy-duty tubular outer jacket which serves as a backup
lanyard and also as a protective sleeve. Improves safety
• Unique warning flag which provides visual proof that a
lanyard has been involved in a fall and should be
removed from service.
• Reliable visual inspection. The integral red core becomes
visible if the outer jacket is damaged or worn, and unfit
for service. Improved durability
The TEFLON®* hi-tech protective finish on the outer
tubular jacket prolongs the service life of the Miller
Manyard®. The Miller Manyard® unique warning flag. The products are CE-certified and conform to EN 354 and EN 355
ME86 – Manyard® complete
with 63mm scaffold hook
and galvanised connector